I’m guessing you are the type that ask Google everything and that you might have Googled the Top 15 richest musician in Nigeria for 2017 and even their net worth. If my guess was right, loads of result would have found their way to your screen, which might be somehow confusing. But the truth is that those results you see are not totally incorrect. There are some names that reoccur in those lists.
You see the richest musicians in Nigeria for 2017 as well as the richest musician in Africa for 2017 have over the years built themselves a strong fan base which has in turn given them the requisite publicity and popularity not just in Nigerian but also globally. This has also, of course, made them highly respected in the Nigerian music industry and seen them win several awards and signed mouth watering endorsement deals.
Let’s not look down on these rich or richest musicians in Nigeria as many of them have investments aside from their music career. But the fact still remains that these top rich musicians and artists in Nigeria are veterans in the entertainment industry. So, if you are looking for Nigeria’s top richest/wealthiest artists, below are their names and net worth.
15. Phyno – Net worth N870 million.
14. Olamide – Net worth N900 million.
13. Tiwa Savage current Net worth is N980 million.
12. KCee – Net worth N985 million.
11. Jude “M.I” Abaga- Net worth N995 million.
10. Timaya – Net worth N1.1 billion.
9. Iyanya – Net worth N1.8 billion.
8. Banky W – Net worth N2.3 billion.
7. Flavour – Net worth N2.5 billion.
6. Wizkid – Net worth N2.8 billion
5. Davido – Net worth N2.9 billion.
4. Innocent “2Face” Idibia – Net worth N4.5 billion.
3. D’Banj – Net worth N5 billion.
2. Don Jazzy – Net worth is $30 million currently.
1. P-Square – Net worth N15 billion.