What You Need
- A tablespoon of brown sugar or white sugar [caption id="attachment_338" align="aligncenter" width="800"] Table-Spoon of Sugar[/caption]
- A dash of honey OR a bit of olive oil/coconut oil. (just enough to make the sugar really stick together) [caption id="attachment_339" align="aligncenter" width="225"] Olive Oil[/caption]
- A teeny tiny little drop of vanilla (add a drop of peppermint extract or peppermint essential oil if you want it to smell minty. )The idea is to make it smell good- its not compulsory though.
- A small container [caption id="attachment_340" align="aligncenter" width="700"] Empty Containers[/caption]
- Mix sugar- white or brown with the right amount of honey, olive oil or coconut oil for it to stick together [caption id="attachment_341" align="aligncenter" width="645"] The right consistency[/caption]
- Put a little on your lips and scrub vigorously for about a minute.
- Let sit on lips for another one minute (not compulsory)
- Then rub off gently.
- Preserve remaining in your container- keep in a cool dry place.Preferably in a fridge. [caption id="attachment_342" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Store in a container[/caption]